Thanks to our boot partner, Scarpa, we’ve got two pairs of ZG Lites to give away to one lucky Country Walking couple!
Built around the innovative rolling TRM last, and using the bespoke Vibram Salix Trek sole, the ZG lite is great for moving quickly and more easily than a conventional walking boot.
The combination of supple suede and fabric upper give excellent flexibility and comfort, while the Gore-Tex Performance lining guarantees weather protection.
A soft tongue fabric combined with free-running speed lacing give a quick and comfortable fit as well as a snug fitting heel.
Competition closes 18th July, see full terms below.
This competition is now closed
The winner was Becky Lowe from Tyne and Wear!
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must enter their name, email address and tell us how many miles you’ve walked so far on their Walk 1000 miles challenge. The prize draw closes at 5pm on 18th July 2019. Entries received after this date will be invalid.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over that are taking part in the Walk 1000 miles challenge.
3. Enter online at www.walk1000miles.co.uk/scarpacompetition - online entry is free. No purchase is necessary.
4. There is 1 prize consisting of 2 pairs of ZG Lite GTX boots – RRP £180.
5. The Prize is provided by Scarpa, we are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. 1 x winner will be chosen by electronic random draw from all valid entries after the closing date and notified by email and has 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
7. The name and the home town of the winner(s) will be announced on www.walk1000miles.co.uk/scarpacompetition by 2nd August 2019.
8. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
9. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html