WIN a night’s accommodation at the 4 star Cumberland Hotel!
Our short breaks partner, Great Little Breaks, is giving away a one night stay at the 4 star Cumberland Hotel in Bournemouth, complete with 3 course dinner and full English breakfast.
The perfect hotel for those who want to visit Bournemouth and stay in a unique, boutique style hotel with a classy hint of opulence. The Cumberland Hotel holds the highest 4 star rating in Bournemouth, offering crisp, comfortable and modern bedrooms by the sea.
Enter below to be in with a chance to win.
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must enter their name, email address and tell us how many miles you’ve walked so far on your Walk 1000 miles challenge. The prize draw closes at 5pm on 10th October 2019. Entries received after this date will be invalid.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over that are taking part in the Walk 1000 miles challenge.
3. Enter online at www.walk1000miles.co.uk/greatlittlebreaks2 - online entry is free. No purchase is necessary.
4. There is 1 prize consisting of 1 night’s accommodation at the Cumberland Hotel in Bournemouth with a 3 course dinner and full English breakfast. To be booked before 30th November 2019. Travel dates between now and 8th May 2020. Stay dates are subject to availability. Other than the above, no other costs or refreshment will be provided.
5. The Prize is provided by Great Little Breaks, we are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. 1 x winner will be chosen by electronic random draw from all valid entries after the closing date and notified by email and has 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
7. The name and the home town of the winner(s) will be announced on www.walk1000miles.co.uk/greatlittlebreaks2 by 30th October 2019.
8. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions. 9. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html