Spare your phone’s battery and enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life with the rugged GPS from #walk1000miles’ mapping partner.
The Horizon GPS is the first navigation device produced by Britain’s National Mapping Agency themselves and as you’d expect it’s got its priorities right. Dust and water-resistant, with up to 10 hours removable battery and a built-in SIM allowing you to broadcast your progress and send your location in case of emergency without a mobile phone, it’s a massively reassuring device. It also comes complete with three years free premium subscription to OS Maps, delivering every OS Explorer and OS Landranger map to your pocket.
Plus, 1 lucky runner up will win a year’s subscription to OS Maps, worth £29.99!
Competition closes 15th August, see below for full terms.
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must enter their name, email address and tell us how many miles you’ve walked so far on their Walk 1000 miles challenge. The prize draw closes at 5pm on 15th August 2019. Entries received after this date will be invalid.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over that are taking part in the Walk 1000 miles challenge.
3. Enter online at www.walk1000miles.co.uk/OScompetition - online entry is free. No purchase is necessary.
4. There is 1 x 1ST prize consisting of an OS Horizon GPS worth £329.99 and 1 x runner-up prize consisting of a year’s subscription to OS Maps worth £29.99.
5. The Prize is provided by Ordnance Survey Limited, we are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. 1 x winner and 1 x runner-up will be chosen by electronic random draw from all valid entries after the closing date and notified by email and has 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
7. The name and the home town of the winner(s) will be announced on www.walk1000miles.co.uk/OScompetition by 2nd September 2019.
8. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
9. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html