Pick some litter on your next walk and win one of four brilliant Kaipak 28 backpacks worth £130 each.
Fjällräven gear is built for the long haul; long after you’ve finished your 1000 miles your Kaipak 28 will continue getting better with age. We want the same to be true of the world we walk in too. Which is why all you need to do to be in with a chance to win one of four Kaipaks, is upload a photo of you and all the litter you collect on your next walk.
About the Kaipak 28
A simple, robust daypack for outdoor life, all year round.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Durable, timeless and can be waxed for extra resistance against moisture and wear.
- Shaped shoulder straps and a removable hip strap.
- Spacious, top-loaded and has a snow lock at the top
- Two-pocket top lid, zippered pocket at the front for rain gear, plus two side pockets.
- Fasteners for trekking poles and side compression straps.
- Whistle on the chest strap and base made from durable polyamide
- Includes rain cover in safety colour UN Blue.