WIN! Paradise in the trees
Fancy a cosy cabin in the forest for yourself and three others? If you do, answer the question below…
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must register their name, email and answer the question ‘How many Forest Holidays locations are there in the UK?’ Entry is open from 9am on Thursday 12th September 2019 to 5pm on Wednesday 9th October 2019 at https://www.walk1000miles.co.uk/forestholidays
2. Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
3. Entry is open to residents who live in the UK, aged 18 years and over only on date of entry.
4. Entrants are able to send their answer to Country Walking Magazine – Forest Holidays Competition, Media House, Lynchwood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and must include, name, email.
5. Online entry and entry via post is free.
6. Bauer reserves the right to disqualify entries if they have reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
7. All entries will be put into a draw where one winner will be picked at random.
1. The name of the winner will be announced via Country Walking social media and in the magazine by the 31st December 2019, and online at https://www.walk1000miles.co.uk/forestholidays,
2. The prize is a Silver Birch cabin break, for either three nights (weekend) or four nights (midweek) for four people. It must be booked and taken by the end of February and is subject to availability. The prize cannot be redeemed during the school holidays (October half term, Christmas and February half term).
3. The Prize is provided and awarded by Forest Holidays, Central Support Office, Bath Yard, Moira, Derbyshire, DE12 6BA
4. Bauer Media reserves the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or winner(s) who have acted fraudulently in any way and who do not comply with any of these competition Terms and/or Prize Terms. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be notified by the Promoter by 16th October 2019. Bauer Media shall not be held responsible for any inability of the Winners to take up the Prize.
6. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact address, telephone number or e-mail address.
7. The Prize is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. The Winner agrees and procures not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
8. To accept the Prize, the Winners must respond to the email notification from Bauer Media within 1 week and confirm they will review the prize as per the ‘Entry Restriction’ terms stated above.
9. If a Winner is not contactable by Bauer Media or does not comply with the timescale and terms above, Forest Holidays reserves the right to deem the Prize as unclaimed, forfeited or unaccepted and an alternative winner will be chosen.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final.